Friday, April 9, 2010

Flower Card

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was on vacation last weekend and my crafting schedule got off a bit. I'm back with a card I made for a friend. I was trying a new technique that I found in a crafting magazine. It was used on a scrapbook page in the magazine and I thought I can do that. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to make, but was worth the time and effort in the end.
I used ribbon found in the dollar spot at Target. I cut a circle using my new Martha Stewart Circle Cutter I found in AC Moore on clearance plus I got half off the clearance price so I guess you can say I got a deal! The button is random and I used DMC Floss to tie a bow I don't recall the color number. The pattern paper is from K&Company and the brads are from Doodlebug I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby. The stamp is from PaperTrey Ink and the stem ribbon is from them as well the stamp set is called Green Thumb.

I hope you enjoy this post and thanks for stopping by!
Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails