Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scrapbook Page

Hi everyone!
I look at this post and all I can think is I wish you could see the finished page with the pictures. I am always torn about posting scrapbook pages because I feel they are not complete without pictures. Most of the time the pictures have a lot to do with the page. That does not mean that I will give in and show my two handsome nephews pictures. It just means that I feel that my followers are missing out. I also feel like I don't want my blog to be filled with cards either so I digress and post a layout.
Now on with the layout, the Cricut Cartridge used was Robotz. This is an AWESOME cartridge for boys!! I highly recommend it if you have boys! The font is perfect and the Robotz are too cute! I was so excited when this cartridge came out it fit the background page perfectly. Which before this cartridge came out, I had no idea what to do with these pages. The background is from a DCWV All About Boys stack. The plain cardstock is random and I inked the edges of the picture mats with Colorbox Cat Eye Chalk ink in Black. Also, something you don't see in the picture is a black corduroy brad I put in the top corner of the slanted picture to make it seem the brad was holding it up. Another touch that is not shown in the picture is a stamp saying Cool Dude that was stamped in the center of the white box on the Robot.
I hope you like my layout and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails