Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bridal Shower Card



Hi everyone!

This is a card I made a while back for a bridal shower. I had to wait until I gave it to her before posting it, just in case she visits my blog. I hope you enjoy!

So this is my first bridal shower card. What do you think? I think it turned out cute. I didn't know at the time what her colors are going to be so I just went with pink and red you can never go wrong with that.

I cut the cake with my Cricut Cart Tie the Knot. The patten paper is from K & Company. The hearts where punched with a Stampin Up punch. I also used different pattern paper from the same collection to punch out the hearts. The stamp set is Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink. Best of all is the liquid pearls at the bottom. They are super cool!! I highly recommend them they are liquid and when you tap the card underneath them they spread out to look like pearls. I also used Stickles to add glitter to the cake icing.

I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!

Christel


4 comments:

  1. WOW, this is such a PRETTY card!! you did a GREAT job!:) TFS!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she loved it! And at least you know she didn't get another one just like it, as is so many times the case with store bought cards. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails