Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hi everyone,

This is a card I made for the My Pink Stamper Challenge. The challenge was to make something using the colors pink, black and green. I also had to include my favorite color purple. :o)

For the base I used Stampin Up cardstock Orchid Opulence. The blue card stock is random and I used a punch from Martha Stewart for the edge. The pattern paper is from K & Company. The caterpillar was cut from the Cricut cartridge Walk in my Garden is was cut at 2 in the blackout feature so that I could use a stamp for the face. The face stamp is from a Sizzix face stamp collection. The word Spring was cut at 3 using the Cricut cartridge Stretch your Imagination I used the shadow, layers and the shift spring. The flower was embossed with clear UTEE using two coats. The brad used in the center is from Hobby Lobby. I can't remember the brand name for the sentiment stamp.

I hope you enjoy the card and thanks for stopping by!

Christel



1 comment:

  1. That is to cute. I just bought this cartridge and can't wait to play with it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails