Friday, April 27, 2012

Hold Tight To Memories...


Hi everyone!  I am on a roll!  I wish I could post this often, but I just don't have the time.  I am working on making the time, but its a process. So my mom asked me to make a card for a coworker that lost her mother.  She is still on leave so I hope when she returns she likes it.

The card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  The patten paper is from a 6x6 Basic Grey stack I forget the name.  The sentiment is from MCT (Emma).  The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.  Now to the flowers, they're what I'm most excited about.  The large flowers are from a new die from Emma, which I LOVE!!  If you don't have it, you MUST get it!!
Here is a close up of the flowers.  Can you tell what I used to make them?  Believe it or not I used coffee filters.  I colored them with my Lindy's sprays and placed a pearl in the center.  I think they turned out great!  I used the cone filters so when I die cut them it cut in two pieces.  So with two pieces I was able to make a fuller flower.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  The leaves and other roses are from iamroses.com.

I think that about covers it!  I hope you like what you see!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails