Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best Wishes

Hi everyone sorry I have been MIA.  That doesn't mean I haven't been crafting!  I have just been too busy to post my projects.  I have two cards I will be posting the first one is shown above.  I made this card for a couple getting married.

I made this card using basic grey pattern paper (from the little black dress collection).  The base of the card is Fine Linen from Papertrey Ink.  I used my new favorite stamp from Emma along with two of her amazing dies.  The flower is from iamroses.com.  I colored the flower using a Lindy Stamp Gang Spray.  The pearl and ribbon buckle I found online.  The flourish is from MFT Stamps.  The ribbon is some from my collection.

Thanks for stopping by!  As always feel free to make a comment.  I love to read them!  If you have any questions please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails