Thursday, January 19, 2012

You are the best!

I made this card for a friend that made me a scarf. Since I am not a knitter I really appreciate people that are and make me cute comfy things :o)

The card base is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 (my favorite size) in fine linen by Papertrey Ink. The ribbon trim across the bottom I bought at Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) and if you can believe it, it was white so I used my starburst sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang in Gregarious Grey and Midnight Rendezvous Raven to color it to match my project. I then put some clay roses I made using a mold from Mold Muse on Etsy. The patten background paper is from Graphic 45 it is from their Le Romantique Collection. The rosette flower I made with the help of my Martha Stewart Score Board. The pattern paper is from an old DCWV 8x8 (i think) stack I had in my collection. The scallop in the center is from a die for Emma's collection. The ribbon buckle I purchased on ebay and the flat back pearl is from Sacrafters in 14mm. The leaves I cut using a Tim Holtz die with canvas material and colored with LSG Midnight Rendezvous Raven. The sentiment I used is from Emma's set My Favorite Sayings as well as her die Fancy Frame. The patten paper strip is from the same DCWV stack and I accented it with a Martha Stewart border punch.

I think that about covers it. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, elegant card!!! :) I appreciate your taking the time to describe everything in such detail, too!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails