Thursday, January 5, 2012

Girl's Night Out (invitation)



Hi everyone! Here is an invitation I made for a girl's night out party a friend and I hosted. The card base is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2. I used Emma's new stamps Keepin' it Classy. I love these stamps!! When I first saw them during her sneak peak week, I just knew I had to have them. Don't they fit perfectly for a night in with the girls. I love the glasses that come with the set too. I used glossy accents to make the glasses shine. The flower in the center is from iamroses.com which I sprayed with my Lindy's in Hottie Patottie Hot Pink. The flower center is a ribbon slider with a half back pearl.














1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!! THIS IS FABULOUS!!!!!! AWESOME JOB my sweet friend!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
    BIG HUGE HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails