Thursday, April 26, 2012

Congrats on Your New Arrival

Hello everyone!  I made this card for a friends baby shower :o).  I really like how this one turned out.  It had been a while since making a card or scrapbook page.  So, it was nice to get back into the hobby I love.

The base of the card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 my new favorite size, it gives me more room to play.  I used patten paper from a 6x6 paper stack sorry I don't recall the name.  The stamp in the corner is from Emma's stamp line along with the die.  The roses in the top left corner I made using clay.  I really love how they turned out and they are very cheap to make!  The flowers in the bottom corner are from iamroses.com.  The flourishes coming out of the cluster of flowers and the fence across the bottom are from MFTstamps.com. 

Well, that about covers it!  Thanks for stopping by, feel free to comment or contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails