Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Make a Splash



What a summer!  I have neglected my little blog and for the next few days I plan on showing it some much needed love.  Even though I have not posted cards in a while it doesn't mean I haven't been hard at work making them.  Anyway moving onto the invitations I made for a friend.  She was having a pool party for her daughter and asked if I would make invitations.  I was really nervous at first, but I think she was really pleased. 

I used three different Cricut Cartridges Life is a Beach, 3 Birds on Parade and Everyday Paperdolls.  The fish I used on the boys version of the invitation as well as the flip flops and flower used on the bathing suit or the girls version were purchased at Michael's.  I used dew drops as bubbles coming from the fishes mouth on the boys invitation.  The flowers in the top right corner on the girls invitation are from I am Roses.com.

If you have any question please contact me.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails