Saturday, May 29, 2010

What an Artist :o)

This art work is from my nephew Zachary. He painted this picture just for me, but instead of it going on the refrigerator like all of his other art work. He requested that this work of art go into his scrapbook. Can you believe that?!?! My heart just melted, first of all I hadn't shown him his scrapbook in a long time it has been a year or more. So, not only did he remember after all this time that he had one, but he also wanted to put something he made in it. He was so proud of this painting and I was too. Look how well he colored in the lines. Like I said my heart just melted. Now, you may wonder why he panting over everything with blue, well he said he did that just for me. I can't wait to show him his page. I hope he approves!

Oh, and the crayons were given to me by a friend. I don't know where she purchased them, but I think she said they were supposed to be lunch bag note cards. I just cut them in half and placed them around the page. With the shape of his picture it was hard to put anything else on the page. So, it worked out great she gave them to me...Thanks Shannon!! :o)

Thanks for stopping by! Now ya'll come back now ya hear!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute page! :) Love the crayons! ;-)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails