Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two of a Kind

It sure has been a while hasn't it. I can't believe it took me this long to post what I have been working on. This summer has started off very busy for me, but soon it will slow down a bit. One things for sure I always make time for crafting. :o)

Today I have two different cards, using the same stamp set and colors. The top picture is my favorite. The stamp set used is from Stampin Up called Kind & Caring Thoughts it is a level three hostess set. I used my new Stampin Up markers that I must say I am in LOVE with, is that possible?!?! I am so glad that I made the investment because they are the best markers for your stamps! I used the following colors for the stamped images on both cards (Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac, and Old Olive). The base for both cards is Chocolate Chip and the background paper is Pretty in Pink. On the card above I stamped the image on Vanilla cardstock and cut out a Top Note design with my Cricut using the Storybook cartridge. I used Prima Roses and brads from Michaels. I also sprayed the card with my homemade glimmer mist using Stampin Up shimmer paint and alcohol.
Now for the second card I used my Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder to emboss the Pretty in Pink paper. I cut the flower stamped image with my Creative Memories cutting system using the oval shape. The ribbon is from Michaels. The sentiment is stamped on Lovely Lilac paper using Chocolate Chip ink. I rounded the corners of the sentiment using my Corner Chomper. I also used my glitter pen from Archivers to color over the Lovely Lilac flowers on the stamped image. I also sprayed my homemade glimmer mist on the sentiment image.
So that's it what did you think? Thank you stopping by my blog and as always comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails