Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank you berry much

I love this card! It is one of my favorites, but I can not take all the credit for the idea! Every since I saw this post Here I knew I had to make this card.

I used the same paper pack listed on the blog. I did use a different cartridge because I do not own Preserves. The cartridge I used is Hello Kitty and surprisingly I have used that cartridge more that I thought I would. I really like the images they are so cute! The sentiment I used is also different. I used Green Thumb from Papertrey Ink. I highly recommend this stamp set. I have used it with three of my cards and it fits perfectly. I also used Making Memory trim that I purchased at Tuesday Morning.

I hope you like my spin on their idea. I wanted to take the time to let my new followers and my new visitors know that I really appreciate your support! It means the world to me that you took the time to check out my work. :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails