Monday, May 3, 2010

Altered ATG Stand


Hi everyone! So you know I altered my ATG gun a month or so ago and I have loved it every since. I don't know what I did without my ATG...can you feel the love? LOL
So, while doing my daily blog hop I came across a YouTube video from TERIBERI2 it was of her scrapbooking space. While she was showing her room she showed her ATG Stand and were she purchased it. So, I thought what a cool idea! I went to the link she had on her video by clicking Here. I then started looking at pictures of others who have purchased one and altered it for inspiration. I came across a picture of one that I thought was SOOO cute. I altered mine from her inspiration to see the picture of my inspiration click on this link Here
Thanks for stopping by and as always I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails