Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two page layout "Are you ready 2 play"


I'm sorry the photo is so dark. I am working on getting better equipment to take better pictures so keep a look out for that. This layout was for my nephew Cooper. He was playing when the photos were taken and by the way they were super cute pictures of him. Sorry don't mean to tease!
The background paper used was from a paper collection I bought super cheap at abcdistributing. If you can catch them with scrapbooking supplies you can find some great deals. Anywho...the letters were cut from my Learning Curve Cricut Cartridge. The ribbon used was from Michaels. I thought the ribbon was really cute with the flowers printed on them, but when I got home I found out it was really stiff and hard to tie. So it worked out using it this way and the colors matched perfectly. The flowers used where from a set I also bought at abcdistributing. Gotta love ABC...lol!
So I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails