Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stripened to Perfection

Hello everyone!

This card was made for fun. I didn't need to make a card for anyone in fact I don't know what reason I would have to give it to someone. The sentiment was cute and it fit the card perfectly so I went for it. I like making cards for fun with no one in mind to give them to. So here is how it all came together...


The base of the card was made with cardstock from Papertrey Ink called Hibiscus Burst. I love this color such a perfect pink. The pattern paper was from my scraps so I don't know what collection it's from. The daisy border was punched with my Martha Stewart daisy punches. Love them!! The Zebra was cut at three using Create a Critter. I love this cartridge!! Have I told you that before?!? The flower in is from a brad collection I bought at Hobby Lobby. I love that store!! I just wish I had one near me the closest one is and hour and a half away. The bow was made with my bow maker and the ribbon if from Walmart.



The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps and the collection goes well with the Create a Critter cartridge. I like the stamps, but I wish the collection had more card friendly sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails