Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank you card



This is a thank you card I made for my grandma's sister. We took a little road trip last Saturday to Wilmington, NC so my grandma could see her again. While we were there we had lunch with her. It was really nice to see her again it had been too long.
Now, to the card. The base is Taken with Teal by Stampin Up. The patten paper is from K & Company. The flowers come from a set by Imaginisce. I used UTEE to make them look shinny :o). The buttons are random and the string is too. I used a white gel pen for the stitching lines and a corner chomper for the edges. The inspiration for the stitching lines and the corner chomper comes from http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/ by the way she rocks you have to check out her videos.
Thanks for looking and as always love comments :o)


2 comments:

  1. Are you able to send your cards through the mail? And if so, how do you prepare them so they make it without getting messed up?! Always enjoy reading how you make your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda! Thanks for the comment! Depending on the card I can get away with mailing it in a regular envelope. So far none of them have been damaged. If I feel like it will be a problem I will mail it in a bubble envelope. I only had to do that with one though. Most of the time I hand deliver them too so that helps. Thanks for the question makes me feel like I know what I'm doing...lol. Christel :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails