Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Just as a warning for the next few months I have a lot of Anniversaries. So your going to see a lot of annversary cards on my blog. So I hope if you don't make a lot of anniversary cards or some times forget to (like I do) then maybe I can provide you some inspiration.

This card I have to say took a lot work, but it was so worth it. I have been wanting to cut this chandelier every since I purchased Home Decor. The reason why is obvious so I could bling it out! So, lets start with the card base shall we. The base is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 using Papertrey Ink cardstock. I then layered the reverse side of the same Stampin Up paper I used on my previous post as the background. I don't remember what size I cut the chandelier, but I used my Gypsy to figure what size I would need to fit. I then embossed the flames with gold embossing powder from Martha Stewart. I then used Glossy Accents on the "metal" part of the chandelier to give it that metal look. Then came the fun part blinging this baby out. I used my I-rock to attach the Jolee's Swarovski hot fix gems. I also used some flat back pearls and ribbon from my stash. The cherry blossom at the top is from I am roses and I colored it using my Lindy's Stamp Gang Dark Chocolate Truffle Starburst spray. The banner across the bottom is the same spellbinders die I used on my previous card.

I hope you enjoyed my card. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Also if you like what you see then be sure to follow me.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and i don't mind about alot of one thing. I sometimes do that too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails