Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If Friends Were Flowers, I'd Pick You.


Can I just say...I love this card! I really mean that! Yes, I know I have said that in the past, but I really do mean it this time. I loved making this flower and by flower, I'm not talking about the one in the center. The one in the center is from Iamroses.com. I made this flower out of coffee filters. Yes, I just said coffee filters! I learned this technique from the most AMAZINGLY talented crafter Arlene. If you haven't seen her videos on Youtube you're missing out! When I say talented I mean talented. I have learned so much from her! So Click Here to see a video on how to make theses flowers.

I did not use the die she used though, I used a flower punch from Stampin Up. I colored the coffee filers with Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls. The stem is a roll of leaf trim I found on Etsy. The twin is from the Twinery and the pearls are from Michaels. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to post a comment if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails