Monday, June 6, 2011

Thank You

For today's post, I am sharing a Thank You card I made for some friends. The two most exciting things about this card are my "I am roses flowers" and Lindy's Stamp Gang spray.

So, lets start at the beginning. I cut the base with Paper Trey Ink cardstock in Fine Linen. I then layered the card with patten papers by DCWV. I used a stamp from Stamping Up and colored it up with my Stampin Up markers. The ribbon is from the Dollar Tree. I used a memo pin from Tim Holtz and the sentiment is from My Creative Time (see her button to the right of this post). The flowers are from iamroses.com, if you haven't already purchased from them you are missing out. The quality of these flowers are so close to Prima I would swear they were Prima's. The flower believe it or not where white, but I used my Lindy's to color them up. Oh, the shimmer (swoon) I LOVE my Lindy's!

That's about it. I hope you enjoyed my post. See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Christel, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! GREAT job my sweet friend!!!!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card. Can you tell me which Stampin Up Stamp you used? What is the name I love that flower. Thanks Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you see this comment, but here is a link to the stamp set:

    http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=120045

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails