Monday, February 21, 2011

Coupon Book


Hello everyone!
This post has been a long time coming. I have been using this coupon book for about a week now. I normally like to post before I use, but it took me a while to figure out how I wanted to keep it closed in my purse. I ended up using a knob from the unfinished wood section in Michael's and some elastic ribbon. I must say I LOVE the way it turned out. The stamp I used is from The Greeting Farm (LOVE THEM!!) all of their stamps are super cute so it can be hard to choose (consider yourself warned). I have had this stamp for awhile now because anything shopping related is a must have for me. I thought it fit this project perfectly. I colored her in with my Copics (yes I'm still learning). I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the shape around her then used my distress inks to give it a little shadow around her. The trim at the bottom has tiny rosettes with black pearls in every other one (hard to see in the photo). I used my Cinch (LOVE) to bind it all together. As you can tell I have packed it full already with coupons.
I hope you enjoy my post and as always if you have any questions please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails