Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rosettes are Blooming

I'm back with a post that has nothing to do with a card. Can you believe it? I admit I was burned out with cards. Yes, I have made a few cards since my last post months ago. Don't worry I have not giving up on making cards. I just wanted my next post to be something other than a card.
Rosettes are the new hot thing to make now for cards and scrapbook pages. So I thought I would try making them. I think I got a little carried away with the size, but in all I think they turned out great. I'm not going to go into detail with how I made them other than the two large ones were made using 2 strips of 12 inch paper pieced together. If you do a little research on YouTube you can find a tutorial on how to make them.
I hope you enjoy my post! Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails