Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mmm Mmm Good!



You may be wondering why this post is titled Mmm Mmm Good! Well, because I made this card for the hostess of a delicious dinner. For those of you with a sweet tooth like me, her cheesecake was better that any I have eaten at The Cheesecake Factory. Yes, I just typed that, hard to believe it's true, but it is! So what where we talking about...oh yeah the card.

The ribbon is from the Dollar Tree that I purchased yesterday with my best friend. The flower was cut at three inches using the Cricut Cartridge Sweet Treats. The brad in the middle was made with my I-top brad maker using their largest size. The background paper and the brad paper came from a paper stack purchased at Tuesday Morning although I forget the brand.

I hope you enjoy and as always I love comments!







1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I think the glitter petals and the big ole brad are great together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails